Cheryl tagged me with this book meme. I’ve never done one before, so here goes:
1. One book that changed your life – hardest question first.
This is terrible, but I can’t think of one. This question makes my heart race and my head get all fuddled up. I’ve read so many great books that made me stop and think about what I wanted to get out of my life that I can’t think of just one.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once.
3. One book that you’d want on a desert island.
A puzzle book (crosswords and word games) to keep my mind active and focused on something other than being stranded.
4. One book that made you laugh.
When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It’s Time to Go Home – Erma Bombeck
5. One book that made you cry.
Love You Forever – Robert Munsch. I’m such a sap!
6. One book that you wish you had written.
My diary. I tried many times to start one, but never made it more than about 5 days before I got bored. It’s a shame, because I think it would be a hilarious read now!
7. One book you wish had never been written.
Can’t think of one. Anything that supports cruelty or anger in the world.
8. One book that you are reading at the moment.
The Baby Book – William Sears MD, Martha Sears, RN. Along with about 5 other baby books, but this one is my favourite. I agree with a lot of their approaches to having/raising children.
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read.
The Mammoth Hunters – Jean Auel – sequel to The Clan of the Cave Bear .
10. Tag five others that you’d like to do this meme.
I’m fairly new to the blogging world and don’t know enough to tag anyone yet.
If you’re reading this and feel like responding, consider yourself tagged (let me know in the comments so I can take a peek at your list!).